Truett-McConnell College 3D Perspective Campus Map

Truett-McConnell College

On July 23, 1946, the Georgia Baptist Convention held ceremonies at Cleveland, Georgia, to mark the establishment of a new two-year liberal arts college named for Truett and McConnell. Truett-McConnell College, operating in temporary quarters on or near the town square in Cleveland, first opened its doors to students in September 1947, when it enrolled a class of 55 students. From those early beginnings, the institution has grown to an enrollment of over 750 students.

Truett-McConnell College became a client of mapformation in September 2010, after designer Michael Karpovage visited their campus to discuss the potential development of a 3D perspective campus map. Finished artwork was delivered in December 2010.

Powered By: AcademicsWeb