Texas A&M University-Commerce 3D Perspective MapTexas A&M University – Commerce Area Map

Texas A&M University – Commerce

Texas A&M University-Commerce began as East Texas Normal College in 1889 when they opened the doors to a one-building campus in Cooper. The State of Texas took over the campus in 1917 and the name was changed to East Texas State Normal College. In 1923, the school was renamed East Texas State Teachers College. In 1957 the Legislature, recognizing that the purpose of the institution had broadened from teacher education, changed the name to East Texas State College. Following the inauguration of the first doctoral program in 1962, the name was changed to East Texas State University. In 1996, the institution entered the Texas A&M University System and became Texas A&M University-Commerce.

Texas A&M University-Commerce became a client of mapformation in April 2007. After discussing potential campus map design projects for several days, our firm was hired to develop a new 3D perspective campus map for the institution in our vector style. Finished artwork was delivered in June 2007.

Powered By: AcademicsWeb