North Central College Campus MapNorth Central College Campus Map

North Central College

North Central College was founded in 1861 as Plainfield College in Plainfield, Illinois. In 1864, the Board of Trustees changed the name of the school to North-Western College. The college moved to Naperville, Illinois in 1870. The name was again changed in 1926 to North Central College. The 65-acre campus is home to approximately 2,700 undergraduate and 300 graduate students.

North Cenral College became a client of mapformation in August 2015, after several weeks of discussions concerning the development of a new campus map for the institution. Finished artwork was provided to North Central College in October 2015.

Powered By: AcademicsWeb