Jacksonville University 3D Perspective Campus Map

Jacksonville University

Jacksonville University opened its doors in 1934 as a two year community college. In 1950, the College relocated to its present site in its first permanent structure, the Founders Building. With the decision to expand to a four year program, Jacksonville Junior College became Jacksonville University in 1956. Situated on 260 acres, the institution currently enrolls approximately 2,100 students.

Jacksonville University became a client of mapformation in August of 2005, after North Illustrations in Marion, Iowa became a part of our firm’s overall map offerings. We are hopeful that our firm will be able to work with the institution to keep this map graphic current for many years to come, as well as provide additional mapping services.

Powered By: AcademicsWeb