East Stroudsburg University 3D Perspective Campus MapEast Stroudsburg University 3D Perspective Campus Map

East Stroudsburg University

East Stroudsburg University is one of the fourteen institutions in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education. Founded in 1893 as a Normal School to prepare teachers, the institution changed its name in 1927 to East Stroudsburg State Teachers College and again in 1960 to East Stroudsburg State College, reflecting the addition of liberal arts and science curricula. In 1983, it achieved university status. The Campus is located on 213 acres in the East Stroudsburg community. In addition to the main campus, the Student Activity Association, Inc., owns Stony Acres, a 119-acre off-campus student recreation area near Marshalls Creek, that includes a lodge and a small lake.

ESU became a client of mapformation in March 2007, as part of a larger project that was sub-contracted to us from CampusTours, Inc. After several weeks of discussions, our firm was hired to develop a new 3D perspective campus map for the institution in our hand-rendered style. Finished artwork was delivered in February 2008.

Powered By: AcademicsWeb