Capital University

Founded in 1830 by the Lutheran Church and currently affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), Capital University is the oldest university in Central Ohio. It employs approximately 200 full-time and another 200 part-time faculty members, with a student to faculty ratio of 10:1.

Capital University became a client of mapformation in August of 2005, after North Illustrations in Marion, Iowa became a part of our firm’s overall map offerings. We are hopeful that our firm will be able to work with the institution to keep this map graphic current for many years to come, as well as provide additional mapping services.

Powered By: AcademicsWeb