|Map Updates and Maintenance
Have a campus map design or floor diagram set that you like, but it has become outdated or is in need of a little enhancement to make it more attractive or functional? We would be happy to work with you to "rescue" the imagery and extend its useful life. We can work with a variety of different file types, including vector (Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw and Macromedia Freehand), raster (Adobe Photoshop and Corel PhotoPaint), 360-degree/interactive (SketchUp) and even hand-rendered artwork drawn on paper (rather than computer-aided design). All that we need to ensure is that prospective clients asking us to modify their maps and diagrams own the copyright privileges to the artwork. We cannot modify the artwork of copyright-protected material without the approval of the owner of the artwork. In cases where clients do not own copyright to their maps, it may be easier (and more affordable) to simply recreate new map artwork from scratch.
Frequently Asked Questions: (opens a new window after a brief pause)
1. What type of materials are typically needed to complete this type of project?
2. What types of files are delivered when the job is complete?
3. How can my map or diagram be utilized after the project is finished?
4. Who maintains the map or diagram after the initial design work is complete?
5. Who owns the copyright to the artwork that is developed?
6. What does it typically cost to maintain a previously-developed map or diagram?
For additional information, please feel free to contact us.