This particular style of navigational graphic is designed to illustrate an individual's location within a building. Common uses of these types of graphics are "You Are Here" directional signage, handouts at information desks and supporting imagery for virtual tours. Our graphics are frequently used to support emergency evacuation, planning and preparedness efforts, which has become increasingly important in recent years. Our floor diagrams artwork is typically created as vector graphics, using a combination of Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw software. For examples of floor diagrams that we have completed for our clients in the past, please visit our portfolio.
Frequently Asked Questions: (opens a new window after a brief pause)
1. What type of reference materials are typically needed to complete this type of project?
2. What types of files are delivered when the job is complete?
3. How can my diagram be utilized after the project is finished?
4. Who maintains the diagrams after the initial design work is complete?
5. Who owns the copyright to the artwork that is developed?
6. What does it typically cost to develop this style of diagram?
For additional information, please feel free to contact us.