We have a great deal of experience working on the development of maps and diagrams, and there are a great-many properties in the world that rely on the sale of admission tickets in order to sit in particular locations within an arena or auditorium. Consequently, we believe that a mutually beneficial relationship exists between our prospective clients and our firm. We envision developing all of our seating chart graphics using vector software applications and 360-degree/interactive software (SketchUp), but are very open to exploring all the creative ideas that prospective clients have in mind. For examples of floor diagrams that we have completed for our clients in the past, please visit our portfolio.
Frequently Asked Questions: (opens a new window after a brief pause)
1. What type of reference materials are typically needed to complete this type of project?
2. What types of files are delivered when the job is complete?
3. How can my seating chart be utilized after the project is finished?
4. Who maintains the seating chart(s) after the initial design work is complete?
5. Who owns the copyright to the artwork that is developed?
6. What does it typically cost to develop this style of diagram?
For additional information, please feel free to contact us.