|3D Perspective Vector Campus Maps
The foundation of our business, representing just over over half of our firm's annual revenues, 3D perspective maps are very popular with our firm's prospective clients. They offer an elegant simplicity in the way in which features such as building facades, trees and other landscaped features are presented. They also are typically our most-affordable style of 3D perspective map to develop, and are relatively easy for anyone with a decent working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw or Freehand to maintain. For examples of 3D perspective vector campus maps that we have completed for our clients in the past, please visit our portfolio.
Frequently Asked Questions: (opens a new window after a brief pause)
1. What type of reference materials are typically needed to complete this type of project?
2. What types of files are delivered when the job is complete?
3. How can my map be utilized after the project is finished?
4. Who maintains the map after the initial design work is complete?
5. Who owns the copyright to the artwork that is developed?
6. What does it typically cost to develop this style of map?
For additional information, please feel free to contact us.