3D Perspective Raster Campus MapsThis particular style of 3D perspective campus map has been very popular with our clients and prospective clients alike! Using computer-aided design techniques using software such as Adobe Photoshop and Corel PhotoPaint, it is difficult to equal the richness of color gradients and the overall depth and complexity of raster maps. They also are fully customizable “in-house” for individuals who are fairly comfortable using raster software applications.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What type of reference materials are typically needed to complete this type of project?
- What types of files are delivered when the job is complete?
- How can my map be utilized after the project is finished?
- Who maintains the map after the initial design work is complete?
- Who owns the copyright to the artwork that is developed?
- What does it typically cost to develop this style of map?